Sunday, December 21, 2008

In Loving Memory: Regina Ngiam Mahasveran


Barbie's hair would always grow back after you cut it, I was always anticipating for it to grow back when I was just a kid. Hah! If only we could turn back the hands of time...

We've shared tears, joy, laughter, closer than blood sisters can ever be, why did you have to leave? Who do I have left to turn to?? You have no idea how much I'm hurting, but, but... I can't be selfish. I know the pain that you've been enduring, 2 years you've battled with breast cancer, but why did it have to hapen to you? You said you would always be there for Brendan and I...

4 days to Christmas, I was waiting for your Christmas sms this year. Please let this be a bad dream? Am a complete wreck!! Wish I had the luxury of locking myself up to cry for 3 days 3 nights... but unfortunately, I always have to put on a brave front.

Goodbye Gina, I love you dearly... dearly!!

I wish i could grief over your death
I wish i didn't have to put a brave front for everyone
I wish i had been there for you
I wish you had told me about the pain and the sufferings
I wish i could have said goodbye to you
I wish you had been braver and continue fighting
I wish i could see you again when i am back in Singapore
I wish i had called to wish you Happy Birthday!
I wish i had been brave enough to hear the pain in your voice
I wish i had told you how much i love you and how much you had meant to me
I wish i had the courage to go back to Sinagpore and spend CNY without you
I wish we were little girls again, anticipating that Barbie's hair would grow back
I wish this had all been a bad dream, a terrible nightmare
I wish i could have shared your pain
I wish you had discovered it earlier
I wish i didn't have to read Jayne's msg calling out for mummy in her dreams
I wish I can take away Jayne's pain and her lost
I wish you could have been there to watch your daughter grow up into a fine young lady like you

I really wish i could see you again... you promised that you were getting better... you said you were gonna be there for Brendan and i...

This i promise you... i will watch Jayne grow up into a fine young lady, i will help to raise her like how you would have, i will love her like how you have love us...

I wish you're not suffering anymore
I wish you're happy now
I wish you will shine on us and guide us

I wish... and am wishing hard everyday...

No comments: