Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008


Trials & Tribulations & Triumphs of 2008

The year of the Rat has been a trying year for many, nevertheless, I wasn't spared either... It has been a tough year for me. I got my divorce, struggled with being the single parent in all aspects, lost my dear sister, cope with being alone, truly alone after 5 years of marriage.

Tania came back to Taiwan, as she had promised she would after 6 years, made some wonderful friends; Tine, Kate, Carol, Karri, Arwed, Liza, Kim, Ying...

Learnt to be completely independent, financially, emotionally... Tangs are survivals!! ;) Done things i've never thought I could do on my own!! *pat on my back*

Organize & plan fundraiser events for Animals Taiwan

2009- Year of the Ox
Will continue on to my pursuit of happiness, be a good mother, raise heaps of money for Animals Taiwan and continue to party on like a rock star!! :)

1 comment:

Meilin said...

Michele...at the expense of sounding corny...you are an inspiration and i am in awe! You put it so simply but it tells it all - your pain, your strength, your dedication and your energy for life!