Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brendan's 3rd Birthday Party





I didn't have a Birthday Party last year because my Mama said I had tooooo many toys already and we just didn't have space for more thus we went on a road trip instead. So she made it up to me by throwing me a Thomas the Train theme party this year!!


The Guestlist:

1) Conrad & Rita
2) Aidan & Ian
3) Brandon & Kaylee
4) Vincent & Laura
5) Lila & Ilai
6) Jed & An
7) Shanshan & Zhenzhen
8) Celine
9) Aunt Keri & Ge Ge Isaac & Jacob
10) Aunt Tania & Victoria
11) Brian & Angela



About 41 of us filled the basement of Hook Restaurant & Bar on June 14th for my 3rd Birthday Party!! We had a all-you-can eat buffet food spread.

The Food:

1) Hotdogs
2) Onion Rings
3) Chicken Wings
4) 2 kinds of Pasta
5) Fries
6) Salsa with many dips
7) Caesar Salad
8) Mango Salad
9) and more...





To my delight, everything was decorated in Thomas the Train Theme!! :) The wall banners/flags, the food toppers, the giftbags, I even had a 3D Thomas the Train cake and Mama even made a Thomas pinata from a post office box!!

The Activities:

1) Facepainting
2) Thomas Aquadoodle
3) Pinata
4) Decor-A-Cookie
5) Cake cutting


0-h/107.JPG">



Thank you Aunt Victoria and Aunt Tania for doing the facepainting!!


Thank you all for coming and celebrating my 3rd Birthday with me!! :)





Thank you so much Aunties and Uncles for all the lovely gifts!! :)

No comments: