Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wash Wash Wash

"Hi, are you Carol's friend?"
"Is this the place for pumpkin drawing??"
"No... BUT we're having an art class, you must be Carol's friend?"

Pushes her way in, didn't respond to me, maybe she thought I was the maid?? (Yea right... dressed in off shoulders and make up??--fashionable maid)

So, we had art today at about 12.30pm, the guests stayed till about 2.45pm? Still dunno her name!!

"Carol, what's your friend's name? How come you don't introduce her?"
SHE replies "Oh, she will tell you her name!" (I was asking for the mother's name and NOT the daughter!! Ok... I give up! Am not gonna try some friendly small talk again!! This is MY house and yet I feel so uncomfortable today!! This is why I do NOT open up my house to strangers!!

Time for pumpkin drawing, I was telling them (the mothers) to draw faces on the pumpkins for the kids, SHE looks at me, then looks away!! HELLO!!! Arrrgggh!!

**REN** (Tolerate)

Then I had it! I blew!! Mother and daughter, in and out, in and out of the bathroom, they kept washing and washing their hands with my 'expensive' soap!! ($300ntd) Not that expensive but I didn't buy it exclusively for them to use!! And everytime I will have to turn off the lights after them!! The mother was kinda 'anal' about getting their hands dirty, thus kept washing and washing and washing, think she washed her hands about 20 times today!! (am NOT exaggerating!!)

And here we are teaching our kids to conserve water?? Sigh~~

4 comments:

Mamamie said...

Hi..Michelle! Chance upon ur blog. Hope u still remember me :)
Anyway, good to know that you are doing well in Taiwan & maybe we can share some parenting tips in future.

Brendan Chiang said...

Hi, no.. I actually am clueless who you are. Pls pls refresh my memory? But I do remember reading your blog! :)

Mamamie said...

well...I'm amie from Monash Gippsland. I don't live in the South Hostel, I lived in the West. We hardly see each other in the uni, i guess we only met briefly a few times during school events. maybe tat is why you don't remember me..haha

M said...

Some people avoid eye contact when they feel inferior or intimidated.

Cut down on the sexy clothes and the makeup, haha! :P