Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nite Out or Date Nite??

It was Gay Pride today in Taipei, I was supposed to have the day and night off to go out with some friends.

"Run the Rainbow Way

Time & Route
Date: 27 Sep. 2008
Time: Gather at 13:00, Leave at 14:00
Location: Taipei City Hall Square
Route: Taipei City Hall Square → RenAi Rd. → AnHe Rd. → ZhongXiao East Rd.
→ YatSen Rd. → RenAi Rd. → Taipei City Hall Square"


http://www.twpride.net/

BUT it was raining, and I was feeling kinda lazy and lil B was extremely adorable today! I couldn't bear to leave him... ayyy... So instead, we went on a date! Yep! Just lil B and I, we went for a lil stroll and an mrt ride to the chicken soup restaurant behind Sogo. Lil B ate a whole bowl of 'Mee Sua' and 1/2 a bowl of cabbage!! I'm so glad I stayed in and not go out!!

Larry called like 6 times after my dinner to asked if I wanted to go out, he was gonna attend a wedding dinner and wanted to take lil B with him. I refused!! I didn't want him drinking with lil B in tow, I know he'll drink at least a glass of whatever. I've never seen Larry so 'enthusiastic' about baby sitting Bren before!! His excuse? "He wanted to show Brendan off to his suppliers and workers". (well... he can do that in his sober state)

No comments: