Monday, August 25, 2008

Our New Pet: Elvis

I LOVE animals!! If I ever win the lottery, I'll set up an animal shelter and take in all the strays!! So, please let me win the lottery... :)

I want lil B to grow up loving animals too! And of cos, to be kind to animals as well. He's ok with cats and will not hesitate walking up to stray cats on the streets and pet them, afterall we do have 7 cats! But he's terrfied of dogs!! I dunno why at all... dogs seem to love him and always wanna 'be friends' with him by sniffing him up, but he'll just scream and yell for Mama to help! He won't even attempt to pet them. Sigh~~

They are supposed to be the same, no? Brendan was born in the year of the Dog too. So hopefully with the adoption of our 3 legged furry baby, he'll grow to love dogs too?

Everyone, meet Elvis!! Isn't he such a good looking dog? Looks really faithful too...I can't wait to meet Elvis, think I'll make a trip down to the shelter this week!!

Letter from Elvis:
"Woof woof Woof --- Hi Tang Jo!

Liza told me you want to sponsor one of us, so I decided to offer myself to be your pet! My name is Elvis. People say I am a lovely dog with only three legs but tons of personality and a warm heart. I love walking but sometimes, I must confess, I like to lie down. But when I do it, I just need to be firmly encouraged. After that, I can walk a long way with no problem. I personally think I am a handsome dog with a beautiful coat and lovely and tender looking eyes.

I am so happy you will sponsor me! Can you please send your mailing address, so our sponsorship coordinator can send you my sponsorship certificate and tell you more about me and how I happen to lose one of my leg. It brings me back very painful memory, but today, I am so happy that you are my special friend. I have also made a speical moon festival greeting card for you. I hope you like it. It got my photos in it! Don't you agree I am a very good looking guy?!

Please come visit me one day!

Your furry,

Elvis"


So, if anyone of you would like to sponsor a pet too, please obtain more information from this website: www.animalstaiwan.org

Thank you!

No comments: