Friday, August 22, 2008

Ladies Nite Out


Have actually had quite a few of that! Larry has been sweet enough to babysit Bren so that I can have a couple of nites out with friends!

Almost the same routine, going to the same places minus Carnegies as I do NOT wish to be associated as a 'Taiwanese working girl'!! Brass Monkey it is!

Met and made a couple of new friends, both men and women...actually more men though. ;) Met the 2 American Baseball Umpires: Scott Higgins and Ramon Armendariz, very down to earth and nice people.


Managed to catch the Olympics Opening on big screen at the Brass, watch the basketball and of cos, the big game of rugby: South Africa vs New Zealand. Met Tania and Jamie that night too and boy did we party!! Till 4.30am... yes! was a torture waking up the day after!!

Was supposed to be at the othe big game again tonight but my body doesn't seem to be taking it well at all! First signs of 'being old' or 'getting old'??? Anyhow, it's sooooooo diiferent partying now when you're a mom, I think about lil B all the time!! Keep looking at his picture on my cell phone.

Oh well! So much for my nites out??

No comments: