Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going Green

"How Green Are You?"

Ever since I started selling my stuff on etsy, I'm kinda more supportive of handmade products as they are more environmentally friendly and I would like to support my fellow Etisans. And of cos, another website to shop at!! :)
www.etsy.com

So no more LVs, Chanels & Pradas! Only handmade fabric bags from now? Hmmm... well, have bought quite a few now and have yet to receive them. Think will use them for grocery bags, so say goodbye to "Paper or Plastic".









And I've purchased some 'anti-bacterial' hand towels, made from bamboo??
"Bamboo fabric is natural and Eco-friendly. Naturally anti-bacterial and odor-resistant, even after washing. Nearly three times more absorbent than cotton, the fibers of the bamboo plant are naturally porous, so they absorb and wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you cool and dry." They're cheap and pretty too!!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13925030

No comments: