Saturday, August 09, 2008

Art: Picture for Daddy






New friends coming for art! And we're making a Father's Day gift! Daddy's Day is August 8th in Taiwan, in Chinese 88 sounds like 'Papa', so it's 'papa jie'(Jie is festival in Chinese).

I was born on Daddy's Day in 2006, but neither my mommy or daddy knew it was Daddy's Day till after I popped! :) So I am a 'Daddy's Boy'!!

Today we're gonna make a picture frame for Daddy with cute lil wooden animal stickers. We even had a few extra frames to make for Gramps since Conrad, Florian and Angela couldn't make it for art.

Mama made some Oolong Noodles with teriyaki wagyu beef and mushrooms and broccoli for lunch. Yum!! After lunch, we had a smashing time playing with Thomas the train and racing around in my cars. But mama waas really tired after all that cleaning!!

Oh! I also said my first sentence today!! 'Wo yao wan' which means I wanna play!! The Webb twins taught me that.

No comments: