Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday Playground: SYS Memorial Hall


I've seen occasional post about afternoon weekend playgroups on parentpages before and have been meaning to make it to one.



Saturday Playgroup July 19 at 3:30pm

Hello Everyone,
I hope that this rain would go away tomorrow. If so, then we will meet at Big Tom ice cream shop at Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. We will meet there sometime between 3:30pm to 4pm. There will not be an indoor alternative due to the crazy virus that is going around. Anyways..you can get there by MRT and get off at Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. We can have some ice cream and feed the fish and turtles there. There are also grassy areas for ball and frisbee. Hope to see you there!!!


The rain did go away so Mama decided to take me there, she called Conrad's Mama and asked if they'll be interested in going too, we met up at 3.30pm and walked to the park. I wanted so badly to play with my new toy "Bubble Lawn Mower"!! And Mama would only let me play with it outdoors after the mess I've created indoors!




My bubble mower was a HIT! Everyone wanted a go at it but it wasn't working very well... where were the bubbles? Then Mama went to get me a bubble gun so I can play with the gun while the others played with my mower. Everyone ended up owning a bubble gun that day! :)


After the bubbles, we went to feed the fish and turtles, boy was that fun! Thanks Auntie Sherry for organizing and thank you Uncle Brian for the lovely pictures! The next playgroup will be at Uncle Brian's house, I can't wait to see my new friends!!

No comments: