Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 Whole Days!!

That's right! Papa spent 3 whole days with us! Papa has been extremely busy with work and hasn't spend much time at home at all except for Sundays so to have him for 3 whole days is simply just WONDERFUL!! :) Thanks Typhoon Fung Wong!



On Saturday, Mama brought me to have ramen, we walked the entire ShinKong area in search for a Japanese Restaurant but we just couldn't find no ramen! So we ended up in Neo19, Azabu Soba for some ramen. Then we went to get some bubbles and headed to SYS Memorial Park to wait for Papa.










I had so much fun blowing bubbles and feeding the fish and turtles in the park with Papa, wish we could do it every Saturday! Then it was time to head home to get ready for Ah Gong's Birthday Dinner @ Shin Yeh. Mama managed to get out of dinner and went shopping! Boy, was she happy meeting us again with bags of shopping!!


Mama's thoughts:

It was great having Larry around for 3 days!! (after many months!!) Though he's always busy with work, he still makes it a point to leave Sundays for us. :) I managed to go for 2.5-3 hrs of foot massage, back rub and facial on Sunday! The rub 'tui na' hurt a little but I felt so good after, still feeling good... and I also managed to make my guacamole after my 3rd attempt of buying avocados!! Finally, I didn't have to discard them! Now I need some nachos!! Ok K, I've 'skip updated' my blog... would you like to try my guacamole?

No comments: