Thursday, October 18, 2007

Julia Gabriel Trial




Mommy's thots... I remember driving past this place years ago on Evans Rd and I wondered wat this place was. "Julia Gabriel", nice name. I remember saying to myself, if i have a kid, i'll take him/her there one day. And i did. Maybe my expectations were too high? Maybe after teaching in Taiwan, i expected more for my child? i dunno but i was kinda disappointed with this trial.

it was free play when we got in, as usual, we were late again! *blush* then story telling, art, snack, outdoor playtime, songs & goodbye! I feel that there shouldn't be 2 playtime, our kids have plenty of play time outside class. Not like i expect my 13mth old to be in a strict cirriculum BUT maybe more songs, stories...etc, fun stuff done by teachers!!

Review: 6/10

No comments: